Top Casino News - bet365

Bet365 Twister Sit & Go Tournament

Are you ready to take your poker game to the next level? Look no further than Bet365’s Twister Sit & Gos Tournament! With a variety of buy-in options and the chance to win a share of the prize pool, this is not your average sit-and-go. Select how many games you want to play and watch as the excitement builds with each hand. Will you be able to outsmart your opponents and come out on top? The thrill of competition has never been more intense.

With this epic gaming experience, players have complete control over their own destinies with options to choose their preferred buy-in. Will you choose to go big or start small? It’s up to you. Whether it’s your first time at the tables or if you’re a seasoned pro, there’ll be plenty of opportunities to showcase your skills and emerge victorious in this nail-biting competition. So, sign-up for Bet365’s Twister Sit & Go Tournament today and let the games begin!

Bet365 Twister Sit & Go

This exciting tournament can be accessed in the following country:

  • Ghana – πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­
  • Kenya – πŸ‡°πŸ‡ͺ
  • Nigeria – πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

How to play

  • Register and log in to your Bet365 account. New player? Take advantage of the 100% bonus for new players to start with extra credit
  • Navigate to the Bet365 casino section and click on “Poker”
  • Choose the number of games you wish to play and your buy-in
  • Once you click “Play”, the prize pool is determined and shown
  • Play continues as it would in a typical Sit & Go after the game has begun
  • Twister Sit & Go begins with 3 participants, and the reward pool is chosen at random
  • If the buy-in is between Β£1 and Β£100, the winner wins the whole amount of the prize pool, up to Β£1,000
  • When there is a prize pool of at least Β£1,000, the winner receives 80% of it, while the other two participants split the remaining 20%
  • If they’re less than Β£10,000 in prizes available, there’s a Β£200 buy-in, and the winner wins the entire amount

Terms and conditions

  • This tournament is open for both new and existing players
  • Before each Twister Sit & Go, the prize pool is determined at random and shown
  • The buy-in amount multiplied by one of the following numbers determines the prize pool: 2, 3, 5, 8, 50, and $1,000
  • 7% of the buy-in is deducted as a charge for buy-ins between Β£1 and Β£100
  • 5% of the entire buy-in will be deducted as a charge for a buy-in of Β£200
  • There is no assurance that Twister Sit & Go will be accessible on all platforms

Our final thought

Bet365 Twister Sit & Go Tournament is an excellent way to test your poker skills while having the opportunity to win big. You can choose from a variety of buy-ins, so there is something for everyone! If you feel up to the challenge, why not give it a try? Not only will you have the chance to win some money, but you will also gain some great experience and bragging rights among your friends. So go ahead and take the plunge – with Bet365 Twister Sit & Go Tournament, you never know what might happen! And while you’re at it, have a look at the top 10 games that pay real money!

About the author

Hi! I am Baba Faiza, a born Ghanaian. I'm a writer, a blogger and a gambling expert. I love everything betting, including casino. I have been in the casino industry for over 7 years and have gained extensive knowledge about casino games, rules and strategies to win. And if you are a casino goer? You are sure to get great news and detailed facts about games to win more!

previous article
Betwinner Live Drops & Wins
next article
1xbet breaks the rules offer